edutech will be resuming project management services from October 2017.
Recent national projects managed by edutech principal consultant (Mark Tranthim-Fryer) include:
- More Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Teachers Initiative (MATSITI): Dept of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, 2012-16, $8.2m
- Excellence and Equity in Mathematics (XE): Department of Education / Office of Chief Scientist, 2015-17, $783,000
- Respect, Relationships, Reconciliation (3Rs): AITSL, 2014-16, $435,000
- Accelerating Indigenous Higher Education: Department of Education / NATSIHEC, 2016-17, $300,000
- Aboriginal Cultural Insights: University of South Australia (internal project), 2016-17, $100,000
Contact Mark regarding future opportunities on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 819264.