edutech will be resuming project management services from November 2017.
Recent national projects managed by edutech principal consultant (Mark Tranthim-Fryer) include:
- More Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Teachers Initiative (MATSITI): Dept of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, 2012-16, $8.2m
- Excellence and Equity in Mathematics (XE): Department of Education / Office of Chief Scientist, 2015-17, $783,000
- Respect, Relationships, Reconciliation (3Rs): AITSL, 2014-16, $435,000
- Accelerating Indigenous Higher Education: Department of Education / NATSIHEC, 2016-17, $300,000
- Aboriginal Cultural Insights: University of South Australia (internal university project), 2016-17, $100,000
Earlier projects have included management of national digital education platform Education Network Australia (edna) and Notschool.net Australia virtual learning network for severely disengaged learners.
Contact Mark regarding future opportunities on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 819264.